Mar 25, 2012
Hi, I just wanted to know if anyone knew of a good HIV Doctor in New York City. My current Doctor is never available and they do not keep track of patients. I will appreciated if you can reply.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There are quite a few very good HiV doctors in New York. In addition to the very high quality university centers, I'd suggest searching the American Academy of HIV Medicine's list of credentialed providers .
I'd welcome our readers reviews of their doctors; I'll post your replies.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.