|im on atripla for my HIV
Mar 24, 2012
will taking Doxycycline have any side affects. im going to take it for my chest congestion
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There aren't any significant drug-drug interactions between the antibiotic doxycycline and Atripla.
Hope you get well soon, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- AIDS Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.