|im on atripla for my HIV
Mar 24, 2012
will taking Doxycycline have any side affects. im going to take it for my chest congestion
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There aren't any significant drug-drug interactions between the antibiotic doxycycline and Atripla.
Hope you get well soon, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Can Cause A False Hpv Reading?
- Topical Creams For Relief For Genital Herpes
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.