im on atripla for my HIV
Mar 24, 2012
will taking Doxycycline have any side affects. im going to take it for my chest congestion
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There aren't any significant drug-drug interactions between the antibiotic doxycycline and Atripla.
Hope you get well soon, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Is Hepatitis Hereditary?
- Hiv Caused By Small Amount Of Blood On Toilet Tissue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.