i miss a dose
Mar 19, 2012
I currentlt on truvada n insenress. yesturday i took truvada n insentress in the morning but i forgot to take the one at night insentress. i am undectable. is it a problem if i miss one dose. im so worry
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
No need to worry.
There's usually not any problems in missing a single dose. With Isentress (and perhaps unlike other medications), you could simply take the missed dose with your next (ie., take 2 pills).
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.