Cool Drinks and grapes during ART?
Mar 17, 2012
Hi Doctor, I am on ART and my doctor suggested not to take cool drinks ( cool water or cool drinks ) and grapes. Is there a negative impact of taking this during ART?
Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know, there's no reason to avoid cold drinks or grapes. Period.
You might ask your doctor for his reasons or source.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- Treating Genital Herpes Scabs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.