Cool Drinks and grapes during ART?
Mar 17, 2012
Hi Doctor, I am on ART and my doctor suggested not to take cool drinks ( cool water or cool drinks ) and grapes. Is there a negative impact of taking this during ART?
Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know, there's no reason to avoid cold drinks or grapes. Period.
You might ask your doctor for his reasons or source.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
- During Ars Does Lymph Nodes Swell At The Same Time
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.