Truvada Running out!

Hello- i will be unable to obtain my truvada for some months coming.. i do not want to run out! Is it better for me to take one full tablet every other day, or 1/2 tablet every day to keep blood levels good. Please offer advice on this. Thank you for this forum.

Hello and thanks for posting.

You're in a difficult situation, but no matter what I WOULD NOT recommend either taking Truvada every other day OR taking half tablet daily. To do either would risk irreversibly developing drug resistance and compromising both the Truvada but subsequent treatments.

You need to speak to your doctor about your options; the worst case would be to interrupt all HIV treatment until you have access to all three (or four) medications.

Hope that helps; please feel free to write back. BY

cd 4 count and %
Missed Atipla Pill For 72 Hours -VERY nervous