cd 4 count and %
Mar 15, 2012
My CD4 count drop from 554 and 28% to 390 but still 28% what does this mean
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
If your CD4 percentage didn't change, the difference in absolute count is likely due to normal fluctuations in your total white blood cell count. For a "typical case", a CD4 percentage of 30 should equate to an absolute count of around 400 (or 15% = 200 cells, and so on)-- exactly what your later test reveals.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person Who Has Hepatitis C Work In Health Care?
- What Percent Is The Chance Of Getting Hep C From Razors?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- Can Hiv Survive In A Freezer?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- Hiv Testing During Seroconversion
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.