broken skin and broken skin!!!
Feb 27, 2012
have broken lips and it bleed in winter now days..in that time i used the bottle to drink water used by others what are the risk of transmission?? having a habbit of nail prikin so bleed around nail skin..if this skin is touched many things or even blood ..what are the chances??
Response from Mr. Cordova
There is zero risk of transmission from situations like this. HIV does not live well outside the body. Also, the virus can not be transmitted through casual contact. The virus needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. There is no direct access to the bloodstream from casual contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.