|broken skin and broken skin!!!
Feb 27, 2012
have broken lips and it bleed in winter now days..in that time i used the bottle to drink water used by others what are the risk of transmission?? having a habbit of nail prikin so bleed around nail skin..if this skin is touched many things or even blood ..what are the chances??
| Response from Mr. Cordova
There is zero risk of transmission from situations like this. HIV does not live well outside the body. Also, the virus can not be transmitted through casual contact. The virus needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. There is no direct access to the bloodstream from casual contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Tingling In Feet Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.