A question to your recent response...

Hi Dr. In regards to your response to http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Meds/Q220156.html on Feb 24th, how can any of us who have had multiple neg elisas and rna's and even a bDna well beyond the 6 month point (my last neg rapid test was 4 years post supposed exp) and that have non-specific symptoms suppose to move on??? Could the virus be in us after all?? Please enlighten me and thank you. God Bless

Response from Dr. McGowan

The answer is that the symptoms are "non-specific". To obsess on one possibility (especially when there is now definitive evidence that this is NOT the cause of your symptoms) is not healthy and will not allow you to move on and, potentially find the cause of your discomfort. Speak with your doctor. I would take a focus on your diet and health eating. The body has a great ability to keep itself in balance and, given the right nutrients, may help you feel better.

Best, Joe

what does it mean?
Please answer: PCR DNA test required? Asking 4th time, please reply