hiv anixety

hello sir, my problem is that i was having my HIV test in a lab(which came non reactive), the physician used new syringe and cotton to clean my vein, then he injected and gave me second cotton just after removing the syringe to press my vein. my concern is that there were drops of blood on the table where he kept the second cotton before giving me. the drops of the blood could be of previous patient assuming the blood hiv+ and the physician kept the cotton on the blood and gave me. (1) can i be infected? (2) should i go for test? the difference between me and the previous customer was 2 minutes.

Response from Dr. McGowan

NO, HIV does not survive out on table surfaces. Once dried the virus is not viable. There is no risk to you from the situation you describe.

Glad that you tested yourself! We really want everyone to be tested and protect themselves from HIV.

JOe

Getting married in few days.help me doctor i beg u
Which medication to restart