Getting married in few days.help me doctor i beg u

please forgive my bad grammar. Hello dr.McGowan I think you remember me.I am from INDIA.My risk is after the sex(protected using single condom)with prostitute.The prostitute removed my condoms from penis,such that end part of condoms(condoms ring which holds penis shaft)licked my penis opening(urethra)& im circumcised male not gay(dont have penis fore skin)it was cut in my childhood.

My worry is does hiv in vaginal fluid(thin coat)present on the ring of condoms which licked my urethra while removing condoms from penis.Does hiv survive in that medium outside host in air?when I submitted this question to you your response was

YES IT COULD SURVIVE IN MANNER YOU DESCRIBED AND WARRENTED ME FOR TESTING OUT TO SIX MONTHS.My exposure was on 1st of aug2011.However i forced the sexworker to test but she refused to test,claiming she is clean.

Assuming she is +ve(which we dont know and how much virus in vaginal fluid on ring of condoms also).By keeping my testing results in consideration.Please give me your expertised input,(in bobs style) Because,you who suggested me to test(sorry)and informed me its high risk(I MISS U BOB IM CRYIN BY REMEMBERING U)

My testing history 1)HIV1&2AB RAPID TEST AT GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL USING SD BIOLINE KIT AT WEEKS:2,5,8,9,10,11,12,22,24 2)HIV1&2AB USING RAPID ELISA(IMMUNE FILTRATION TECHNIQUE)AT WEEKS:6,20,25,26&26.5 3)HIV COMBI AG+AB AT WEEKS:8,16,20,24(values are .25*.37*.45*.30) 4)HIV TRIDOT AB TEST AT WEEKS:9,10,11,12,13,15,18 5)HIV1 PROVIRAL QUALITATIVE REAL TIME PCR AT WEEKS:2,5,18 6)HIV1 QUALITATIVE RNA PCR(not rna quantitave)AT WEEK:19

All negetive and not detected.my last test was rapid elisa at 6months 5days(185 days)neg

my questions are: 1)assuming if i hav any virus eg hep A or b or c or chlamadia or syphillis or hpv etc etc... Are my test results definite and conclusive??do i need more testing? 2)im i late seroconverter who take more than six months?also if symultaneously other virus present along with hiv? 3)if i remain neg at 6months,does that mean it remains for life? Im asking this bcause im getting married in few days.I dont want to infect my partner.And i cant concentrate on my life. 4)After almost 30 hiv test did i miss something?? Does too much testing leads to deficiency of hiv antibody production?? 5)can i marry?loudly woohoo

good luck keep up the great work WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE EAGERLY DESPERATE

Response from Dr. McGowan

Yes, your test results are definitive. You have tested multiple times negative well beyond 6 months. Each test is over 99% sensitive at detecting HIV, when you multiply the numerous negative tests you have had it is as close to a certainty that you are negative. Especially since we don't even know if the woman had HIV and your skin was intact. This was a low risk situation initially and I would NOT recommend any further testing. Best to you.

Joe

May need to switch to Truvada/Isentress
hiv anixety