HIV from tears
Feb 20, 2012
I was on bus seated behind somebody with eye problems, when a sudden gush of wind came inside, blew some of his tears and some of it landed in my own eyes. If he had HIV whats the possibility of infection
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV is not in tears, so there is no fear of HIV transmission for you. So rest assured!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.