Please help, am depressed:(
Feb 20, 2012
Seven years ago i used razors of an HIV infected person. I don remember whether there were blood stains when i used or i had got cut. Now that am thinking to get married its depressing alot... Please do reply.. Waiting very much badly
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Good question! The good news is that HIV does not survive long after it is outside of the body. Not knowing the status of the person who used the razor before you, how long it had been since they had used it and if you cut yourself while shaving, to give you the peace of mind that it sounds like you are seeking, get yourself tested! It may lead itself into a great conversation with your partner about getting tested together so you both know your status.
Be well and stay safe! Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Get Hiv From Tweezers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.