CLINDAMYCIN 150MG AND HIV MEDS
Feb 19, 2012
HELLO DOCTOR , I WENT TO THE DENTIST 4 DAYS AGO AND HE FOUND OUT THAT I NEED SOME WORK DONE (DENTAL SURGERY) AND THAT I HAVE GUM INFECTION , HE PRESCRIBED CLINDAMYCIN 150MG EVERY 6 HOURS , MY CONCERN IS THAT IF THIS MEDICATION HAS ANY NEGATIVE INTERACTION WITH MY REGIMEN REYTAZ,TRUVADA AND NORVIR. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY!!!!
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
It's ok to take the antibiotic clindamycin with your HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- Symptoms Of Shingles On The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.