Airborne formula

Is Airborne Formula safe for HIV + people that are taking norvir/reyataz and truvada regimen?

Hello and thanks for posting.

You have well placed concerns about drug-drug (or supplement-) interactions with HIV medications. This concern is especially important since you take ritonavir (Norvir), one of the medications most associated with significant interactions.

Unfortunately, "Airborne Formula" contains a proprietary mix of herbs- as such, I can't tell you if there's a significant problem or not.

In my view, in part because of a general skepticism about the value of such supplements, and because of the inability to be sure about safety, I'd avoid the supplement.

BY

intelligence and hiv
CLINDAMYCIN 150MG AND HIV MEDS