Feb 19, 2012
Is Airborne Formula safe for HIV + people that are taking norvir/reyataz and truvada regimen?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
You have well placed concerns about drug-drug (or supplement-) interactions with HIV medications. This concern is especially important since you take ritonavir (Norvir), one of the medications most associated with significant interactions.
Unfortunately, "Airborne Formula" contains a proprietary mix of herbs- as such, I can't tell you if there's a significant problem or not.
In my view, in part because of a general skepticism about the value of such supplements, and because of the inability to be sure about safety, I'd avoid the supplement.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.