PEP n more pep

My pep meds were amended to be:

1) Aluvia 100/400 - every 12 hours 2) Combid 300 - every 12 hours 3) Stocrin 600 once a day

Is keeping the Stocrin included going to just help the success chances even more? Or is it totally unnecessary and should drop it. Doctor left it up to me but I don't know enough about these to make such decisions.

Lastly, if I were able to get my hands on Fuzeon, would taking it too be okay?

Thanks

Hi and thanks for posting.

Current US guidelines for PEP recommend the use of AZT/3TC (Combivir) and lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra/Alluvia) for 1 month. Efavirenz (Sustiva, Stocrin) is not recommended, nor is it helpful to add with Combivir and Aluvia. Same is true for enfuvirtide (Fuzeon) I'd stop the Stocrin.

Good luck!

BY

High Creatine on Atripla
Switching from Atripla