Swine Flu Vaccination
Feb 19, 2012
Thank you for your reply about "switch to Isentress" recently. I will ask my doctor next week to prescribe me Truvada+Isentress. I want to ask you, I had swine flu vaccination on March last year, do i need to have it again this month? Please Advise
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and good to hear back from you.
The H1N1 ("swine") flu is not thought to be a signifncant threat this year and therefore not part of this year's vaccination. You don't need an additional vaccine.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Gay Men Have Hiv?
- Will Using Condoms Completely Protect Against Genital Herpes?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percent Of The Population Has Hpv?
- What Medication Do You Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.