Please help before it's to late, baby coming!

Hi doc! Just received my lab work back and I'm trying to understand what's going on... I'm HIV antibody negative out to 1 year of testing 8 times.( I did place my self at risk) unprotected unknown man. Still today, I have chronic throat pain. Ear pain, and sinus problems for 1 year. 3 HIV specialist say i do not have HIV. Im 9 months pregnant and want to make sure my baby is 100% ok! So this is my lab results that are confusing. 3.0 albumin. "Low" and 4.4 globulin." High " a/g ratio is 0.7 however my protein is perfect at 7.4. WBC 11.6 and rbc 4.32. ( taking iron for preg) my lymph is at 14 % low and absolute is ok at 1.6. Hemoglobin/ hem also good at 12.9 / 37.9 hem. Nuet is high at 81 and 9.4 abs. So here is my question with having a high globulin I thought you would produce antibodies? And if not do you have a clue as to why not? Like a subclass? Or perhaps hypergammaglobulin ? I know I can't have hypo cause that would result in low globulin. Please any advise here as to what you think! Thank you for your time.

The globulin is the total protein minus the albumin. As your albumin is low, your globulin is high. The total protein, which could be elevated when someone makes too many antibodies, is normal.

None of what you report counters repeatedly negative HIV tests. You are not HIV+ and your baby is not at risk of HIV. DW

losing myself pls helf
HIV and arthritis: problem with DMARD