losing myself pls helf

hello sir, my problem is that i was having my blood test in a lab, the physician used new syringe and cotton to clean my vein, then he injected and gave me second cotton just after removing the syringe to press my vein. my concern is that there were drops of blood on the table where he kept the second cotton before giving me. the drops of the blood could be of previous patient assuming the blood hiv+ and the physician kept the cotton on the blood and gave me. (1) can i be infected? (2) should i go for test? the difference between me and the previous customer was 1 minutes.

Hi We do know that HIV does not survive once outside of the body. So if indeed there was blood on the drawing station, the person prior to you has HIV and for some reason had blood on the table, the chances of infecting are not possible. The answers to your questions: 1. You are not infected from the situation you describe 2. If there is any other exposure that you have experience that we know cause HIV transmission then yes you should be tested.

hiv/std risk - gave oral with condom
Please help before it's to late, baby coming!