Missed Kaletra doses in first 4 days

I was prescribred 1 pill of 200mg/245mg Truvada once daily and two pills of 200mg/50mg Kaletra twice daily for PEP. I started the treatment 4hours after exposure, however I mis-read the instructions and instead of taking two pills of Kaletra twice a day I only took one pill twice a day in the first 3 days of treatment. I took the correct dosage of Truvada in the period and am now taking the correct dosage of Kaletra as well. Have I seriously compromised my PEP?

Many thanks.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Clearly, you took half the optimal dose of the Kaletra PEP for the first days; there's not much to do about it at this time, nor are there any good data to suggest if and how much this could affect the PEP.

Overall, I'd find that since you're taking Truvada with the PEP, the overall risk is still going to be very low.

Hope that helps, BY

What is the best time of day to take Viramune/Truvada?
double medication