What is the best time of day to take Viramune/Truvada?

Hi there. I have recently switched my meds to Viramune/Truvada. I currently take them in the morning, and sometimes feel a little light headed/sleepy afterwards. Is it better to take them at night before bed?

Hello and thanks for posting.

There's no magic time of day to take your medications; only that you take on a daily basis. If your Viramune is dosed once-daily, then your entire pill regimen can be taken at any time. Given that you feel a little sleepy, perhaps a bedtime dosing would help with symptoms (and your sleep too).

Hope that helps, BY

Atripla and alcohol
Missed Kaletra doses in first 4 days