Truvada, Norvir and Prezista as one pill?
Feb 2, 2012
Will Truvada, Norvir and Prezista be combined into one pill this year?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
A combo pill of containing tenofovir, FTC (Truvada), darunavir (Prezista) and cobicistat (a new boosting agent, similar to Norvir) is currently under development. While the studies are ongoing, I think that it's probably soon, realistically, I'm not sure we'll see this quad fixed-dose combo this year.
Fingers crossed that I'm wrong. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.