Missed Kaletra doses in first 4 days

I was prescribred 1 pill of 200mg/245mg Truvada once daily and two pills of 200mg/50mg Kaletra twice daily for PEP. I started the treatment 4hours after exposure, however I mis-read the instructions and instead of taking two pills of Kaletra twice a day I only took one pill twice a day in the first 3 days of treatment. I took the correct dosage of Truvada in the period and am now taking the correct dosage of Kaletra as well. Have I seriously compromised my PEP?

Many thanks.

Response from Dr. McGowan

No this would not compromise your PEP Since you are not treating and established infection the blood levels are less stringent. It is most important that you started early and got the full dose of truvada (which is 300/200 mg tablet).

Best, Joe

Delayed intake
can i got hiv , or H.ABC