re:CD4 collapse even though undetectable
Jan 31, 2012
Thanks for answering so quickly. Yes, I had an influenza vaccination a week (maybe ten days) or so before. Best, M.
Response from Dr. McGowan
OK, best to check again in about a month.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.