Atripla

Hi, I have been on Atripla from sept 2011, all has been well with a few side effect here and there. I am now experiencing some pain on my bottom right of my tummy and thinking liver problem so soon. What liver test do I have to do to check if its my liver that is beginning to give me trouble. Otherwise I don't see or feel any other symptoms. Regards SDG

Hello and thanks for posting.

There are a number of causes of abdominal pain; it's difficult on the basis of the limited information you've provided (especially without a physical or laboratory examination) to determine the cause.

FWIW, pain in the lower right part of your abdomen is usually not related to liver.

I'd suggest speaking to your health care provider about your situation.

Be well, BY

Disparate
Truvada and Incentress