|any transdermal patch?
Jan 17, 2012
hi doc, i heard there is one once weekly transdermal anti hiv patch to come in the market? is it true? when will it come?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
At the moment and for the foreseeable future, there won't be a transdermal HIV medication (or regimen).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.