cd4 %

I have been off meds for 1 yr + and just got my labs and the CD4 % is 6 could this mean that something else is going on?

Hello and thanks for posting.

A CD4 percentage of 6 is quite low- an AIDS-defining CD4 percentage is 15, so yours (if confirmed) is indicative of a serious health risk and need to talk to your doctor about getting back on your medications. For reference, a CD4% of 15 correlates to an absolute CD4 count of 200; 6% is expected to correlate to an absolute count somewhat less than 100.

Treatment interruptions are generally not recommended, since hard-earned CD4 count levels often rapidly fall to pre-treatment levels.

I hope that helps. BY

DEAR DRS...PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS>< ABOUT CUNNULINGUS...
any transdermal patch?