atripla false posititve on drug test
Jan 15, 2012
I have read that atripla can cause a false positive reading on a urine drug test. I was wondering if it can do the same thing on a saliva drug test.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
You refer to old drug tests that would misread efavirenz as marijuana. As far as I know, current drug testing does not confuse these two.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.