Jan 7, 2012
Hi, I was out the other night and there was no loo roll in the loo so I had to used a scrunched up piece of toilet paper. Am I at risk from that? Thanks. I'm sure I'm not but was just wondering.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This would not pose a risk for HIV. To see how HIV is transmitted go to this page: HIV Transmission.
Be well and thanks for the question, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- What Is The Difference Between Hepatitis B And Hiv?
- What Organ System Does Hiv Attack?
- People's Reaction To Hiv Aids
- Can You Catch Hiv With A Condom?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.