SYPHILIS WORRY PLEASE HELP ! From dirty masturbating ?! Is it possible?

Hi doctor I've been worried for months , so a few months ago I used and object to masturbate I re used it and FORGOT TO WASH IT?! I used it again and again Can I get Syphilis this way?? Is it possible for it to be infected with the virus if I let it sit there for hours or days ? If not what would it be infected with ? What bacterial infection could I get ? Please list. So is it possible for Syphilis to infect my object from treponema palladium floating in the air ? ( what bacteria would I infect myself with if not Syphilis ? I've also masturbated on my periods) I masturbated when not on my period and didn't wash it after ( I know I was an idiot ) so bassically what im worried about is if the object i used tht was siting my draw grew the syphilis bacteruim on it and then I gave It too myself by not washing it and re using it over and over is that possible?! btw no one else used this besides me, thank you :) p.s I'm 14 it's really difficult to explain to my mum

Response from Dr. McGowan

You cannot get syphilis from masturbation. In fact this is a very safe sex practice. All sexual transmitted infections require another person (who is carrying the infection) to spread it to you. Sexually transmitted infections do not live in our surroundings or in the air. They have to be in a person to grow. They have to be passed from one person to another through some direct contact. Of course you should wash your sex toys and other objects that you may use internally off with soap and water, but as long as you bath and wash routinely you need not worry about infections.

Joe

Worry about Different Groups (O) and Subtypes/Strains
CD4 collapse even though undetectable.