I dont know how to thank you all in this website

Hi doctor, I am a recently diagnosed patient. I really dont know how to thank you and your colleagues in this website for supporting me day by day, giving me courage to get tested and a guidance to start therapy. Many days I have annoyed you with my stupid anxiety and ridiculous questions but most of the time you never turned me down. I dont know how long am I going to live in my life with pill burden and an everyday fear to catch an OI, still my heart will never stop to thank you and pray for your happy and prosperous life. May be I will not live more than that I could live if I were HIV negative, still your support has helped me to make some ways out. Thank you again doctor and please forward my best wishes to your other colleagues in this forum.

Hello and thank you so much for your thoughtful comments.

Aw, not to worry, the anxious and ridiculous is part of our world; such questions are real and come from real concerns.

Know that we do our best to answer as many of the questions posted to the Forum as possible, so long as they pertain to HIV meds.

Here's to a healthy and happy new year. BY

viral load reference
my friend is HIV infected