Jan 5, 2012
Is is o.k. to have my air conditioning around 71f at night(I live in Miami)and 80f when not at home, I am confused about the storing at 77f acording to instructions.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi, in brief, yes.
Just keep your medications at room temperature.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Reused Needle Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.