Jan 5, 2012
Is is o.k. to have my air conditioning around 71f at night(I live in Miami)and 80f when not at home, I am confused about the storing at 77f acording to instructions.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi, in brief, yes.
Just keep your medications at room temperature.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Should I Take Multivitamin If I Have Hiv?
- Does Having Diarrhea Mean I Have Hiv?
- How To Fix Neuropathy?
- How To Prevent Vomiting When You Have Hiv?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Rubbing Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.