Jan 5, 2012
Is is o.k. to have my air conditioning around 71f at night(I live in Miami)and 80f when not at home, I am confused about the storing at 77f acording to instructions.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi, in brief, yes.
Just keep your medications at room temperature.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Which Is Better To Treat Genital Warts Tca Treatment Or Cream?
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Helps To Heal Shingles Sores?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.