about to know low my CD+4

Thanks for your Doctor for reply. I'm sending you my detail reports please adviced me because really i'm so confused. CD45(Lymphocyte gated)-3000= CD3 percentage-62%-absolute-865. CD4 18%-244. CD8 46%-635 CD4/CD8 ratio- 0.38. and 25 Hydroxy(OH) VitD-serum by CLIA- 5.18. HIV-1 RNA Quantification TaqMan- Below 20. It's my test reports. Hope you get me adviced now I'm taken Verady. Hope that's you understand my feeling because here i feel not go Doctor who adviced me well. Hope sir and wait for your reply. and Wish you Happy New years 2012.

Response from Dr. McGowan

HI,

You had mentioned that your CD4 last year was 275. It would be useful to know what your CD4% was last year. The viral load is undetectable, which is the role of the mediaction, so the Virady is working. The increase in the CD4 will depend on your body...your nourishment, any ongoing infections, drug or alcohol use, stress, etc.

Replacing the low vitamins is important. If your CD4% is also dropping , then have your doctor look for any occult infection, such as tuberculosis or histoplasmosis which can cause this. If the CD4% is stable or increasing just work on the vitamins and diet.

Best and Happy New Year to you too!

Joe

Atripla switched to Complera but still rash
WORRIED PATIENT: BANLEC AND HIV