Will storing Atripla in the cool reduce its effectiveness?

The indications for Atripla indicate to store it at 77 degrees with brief excursions between 59 and 86 allowed. I used to live in Florida where my house averaged 75-80 degrees; now I live in Atlanta where the house gets down to 60 or 62 at night. Might this reduce Atripla's effectiveness? Should I keep the house warmer to keep the Atripla warmer? I usually have 4-6 weeks meds on hand so it could be cool for a while.

Thanks for your help!

Jim

Response from Dr. McGowan

Dear Jim,

I would not worry. Since you are using your meds up fairly quickly and the temperture is not extreme it should be fine. Don't waste your money on heating bills for this.

Best, Joe

INFECTION
LIFE SPAN SINCE 2000