Dec 30, 2011
i had sex with my boyfriend who had sex with many girl before me....i was a virgin until he took it. we have had sex a number of times but since lately i have had this thick white thing coming out of my vagina which some times seems yellow, can this be a infection or maybe its normal?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
You may have picked up a sexually transmitted infection (STI) such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. You should see your doctor and get tested, and also ask for an HIV test. Make sure you use condoms when you have sex. Also, if you do find out that you have an STI, get your boyfriend ttreated or he could give it back to you again or spread it to others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.