about to know my CD+4 down

Respected Doctor ,Today i again my blood test and last 3 year's i taken VIRADAR. rather this year my CD+4 down last year my CD+4 275 and now 265.In this report my calciums and other vitamins below and down. My doctor adviced me to take calciums and other Vitamins tablets. My medicies is correct to not please adviced me.

Response from Dr. McGowan

The difference in your CD4 count (275 compared with 265) is not a significant change. There is expected to be some variability in the test (up to 50 or more points) that reflect: the inaccuracies of the test; the normal flow of CD4 cells from the blood into the tissues of the body; and the changes related to treatment.

If your doctor checked your CD4% (percent), that may give some additional information. If the CD4% increased, even if the total number did not, that would be a good sign.

Also, if you have had your viral load checked, if it is undetectable, these small changes in the CD4 count would not be of concern. Viraday (tenofovir, emtricitabine and efavirenz) is a very strong combination if used properly and without missed doses.

Best, Joe

Have you ever seen this situation before??
disease