do i have HIV

I had intercourse sex with sex worker in protected sex and unprotected oral sex. Last day I came to know her suffering from HIV Positive. Hence after 14 weeks I went for TRIDOT test, it came as negative, and after 17 weeks I took ELISA test and it was also negative. And also After 20 week I went for TRIDOT and it came as negative. Today I took PCR DNA test and result came as Not detected. Please suggest what will be the next step? Am I safe from HIV?

Response from Dr. McGowan

You do not need any further testing.

That you HIV viral DNA is undetetcable 5 or more months after a low risk exposure is more than enough testing. You are not HIV infected, go and practice safer sex in the future.

Best, Joe

big cracks
Expiration date and potency of Atripla