sorry to bother u Dr Benjamin

hi doctor, i dont know if u are aware of an indian company hootone(http://www.hootone.org/hoo-imm_plus.htm). Please dont ignore my mail hearing the name of hootone. I too ignored it previously as they didnt come up with proper scientific data. but doctor, from my clinical experience amazingly i am seeing some patients to really have excellently increasing CD4 count with viral load suppression in 3-4 months. they are not at all taking any ART. i am wondering like u : how???? how is it working? the lab reports are done from an impartial laboratory who has no knowledge about hootone. should we consider a chemical analysis of the medicines? i hope they are not crushing conventional HAART tablets into it, that would not be so economical for them. is there some wonder molecules inside any of the empirically prescribed herbs that we and they dont know? there is no bar to assess the molecules buying one set of their 5 medicines (viz, hooimm plus A B C D E) and to take a chemical look into it. cant an american research center do this buying one sample set? it is just $100. historically the science of western pharmacy came up from the molecules extracted from herbs. so it is still possible we r missing some wonder molecule which needs attention. i am approaching to an indian pharmaceutical lab to do this. please post ur comments. with regards, Doc from india.

Hello dear colleague from India.

As far as I can tell or search, there's little credible published literature on Hootone.

That's not to say that we know of every antiviral compound on the Earth, rather, that if one finds interesting leads, it's worthy of exploration. It's possible we're missing something, it's possible not. I simply can't tell, because their website doesn't tell and not having a single hit on the National Library of Medicine search engine isn't encouraging to me.

If you truly have such patient experiences with Hoo-Imm, the best thing for you to do is to present and publish your data in a peer-reviewed journal-- even before chemical analysis, it's worth knowing the descriptive history of the consumption of the medication and laboratory results. It's such data that will encourage "Western" scientists to do further analysis.

Hope that helps, BY

Isentress & Truvada Resistance
Should I be starting my Meds?