|atripla with or without food?
Dec 22, 2011
hi doc please reply to this question.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
If you tolerate Atripla without any of those unwanted side effects, then enjoy that midnight snack.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Is Gonorrhea Of The Throat?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.