atripla with or without food?
Dec 22, 2011
hi doc please reply to this question.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
If you tolerate Atripla without any of those unwanted side effects, then enjoy that midnight snack.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Does Salt Cure Thrush?
- Can A Strep Test Be Positive For Hiv?
- Confirmed Cases Of Hiv By Tattoos
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.