|atripla with or without food?
Dec 22, 2011
hi doc please reply to this question.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
If you tolerate Atripla without any of those unwanted side effects, then enjoy that midnight snack.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If You Are Pregnant And Get Shingles?
- What Does It Mean If You Have The Hpv Virus?
- What Does A Positive Herpes Blood Test Mean?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.