Hi Dr Mc Gowan help me please and thanks Merry Christmas!!!

I have a doubt ...

my doctor said that in Argentina there are no cases of HIV infection by group N and O

Then I have no infection group N or O

Negative ELISA 27 .. the last two years and three months and a qualitative PCR negative at three months.

My ex boyfriend gave me oral sex without a condom genital rubbing (maybe pre-cum?)

(I am female 32 years) he wanted sex without a condom or nothing at all

So there was no intercourse, because he hated the condom

I had 18 severe symptoms. folliculitis rash maculopapular rash atopic dermatitis in the groin lymph xerosis -.. Severe rash on the back

multiple canker Lichen planus on the inside of the cheeks enaltema soft palate lump in the hard palate

and many more!!

You can say i don t Have a mutation of HIV?

if HIV is constantly mutating so intelligent and .....

As you know that I have a mutation ??????

thank Dr. Mc Gowan Merry Christmas

Response from Dr. McGowan

HI,

In order to have a mutation, you would have to be infected. The virus always mutates and adapts to whomever is infected. Your tests for HIV are negative.

Your symptoms are not very specific (particular) to HIV. Many other things may be the cause. You should see your primary care doctor and have a general work-up. Include a syphilis test since many of these symptoms could be from that, or other conditions such as Behcet's or Sjogren's syndrome....the list is very long. Luckily it is not due to HIV.

Best, Joe

Kaletra side effects
Samples of Atripla ??