schedule for atripla
Dec 20, 2011
hi doc, what should be the best time to take atripla every day? thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There's no specific best time for taking Atripla, rather, since the medication can cause disorientation, the idea is to take the medication prior to going to bed. If you experience residual symptoms the morning after, then you could take the medication a little earlier.
Also, there's no need to be so regimented as to follow the minute hand on your (analog) watch. A time window of a few hours is generally considered acceptable.
I hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.