|can u help me
Dec 19, 2011
Can chlamydia go away on its own? can it stop me from having a baby?
| Response from Dr. Young
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection that is frequently asymptomatic and untreated, can result in fertility problems. While symptoms might lessen without treatment, antibiotics are the appropriate treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can People With Hiv Have Sex?
- Can People Who Are Hiv Positive Have Sex?
- Hiv Negative Test Results Chronic Diarrhea
- What Percent Chance Of Getting Hiv If Stuck With A Contaminated Needle?
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- Burning Tingling Feet Neuropathy With Swelling
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.