Dec 18, 2011
Can I still develop AIDS while taking Atripla? Am I just prolonging the inevetable?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
AIDS need not be inevitable. If you don't have AIDS currently and stay adherent to your HIV medications, there's very little risk that you'll have disease progression or AIDS.
Be well, stay well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Does A Herpes Blood Test Tell You?
- What Color Are Herpes Bumps?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- How To Tell A Partner You Have Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.