Mistake on labs ????

Hello Doctor Young, I finally got my VL results back, my VL it is Undetactable !!!(first regimen) my cd4 is 759 , I have to go back In Feb for my next labs , I have a friend that she`s on meds for a litlle over than 6 months and still not undetectable , is that normal??? I was a little afraid because as I told you before they made a mistake on my meds (reyataz / truvada) w/o Norvir for 10 days. I also took your advise about getting the vaccine for Hep A and B before my trip to Cuba. I wanted to thank You for all your help !!! I am very happy with my numbers but is this high CD4 and Undetectable results are not a mistake???? Please advise!!!

Daylet

Hello and nice to hear back from you.

I think that your lab results are terrific. While some might take up to six months to achieve undetectable levels, with some patients (and regimens) we see this occurring much sooner (as quick as 4 weeks in some cases).

Great to hear that our advice on travel medicine was of value.

Buen viaje, BY

drug test
I WANT TO BE OFF MY MEDS!!!!!