pain in body
Dec 12, 2011
if your hold body sticking you inside could that be H.I.V becauise i am afraid to visit the doctor. i am scared
Response from Dr. Young
I'm not sure if I understand your question, but one cannot use symptoms determine if you have HIV infection, as HIV has many (or no) symptoms.
The only way to know your HIV status is to get tested. There are usually non-judgmental and supportive organizations that perform HIV testing.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.