|Alcohol and HIV meds
Dec 12, 2011
Hello Doctor, I`m just concern because last weekend (special ocasion) I drinked more than normal, I need to know how can that affect my regimen (norvir,reyataz and truvada) CD4 759 and VL don`t know yet ,I will be getting them on wed 14 . Please help!!! My Father and I always drink a glass of wine with dinner , is part of our culture. Does that affect?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
In moderation (and so long as you don't have liver disease or problems with adherence), it's ok to have an occasional drink with dinner.
Hope that helps; be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Ok To Drink Alcohol With HIV Meds?
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.