too much stressed doctor!!!! please help!
Dec 12, 2011
hello doc, i had acyclovir for herpes. did full course. my friend told it can give cross resistance to tenofovir and emtricitabine or any other nrti because of some selection pressure by acyclovir to produce a mutant strain. then what should i do doc? my atripla will fail now? stressed and dying!!!!!!!! help me doc.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello, stress not.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Breast Milk Transmit Hiv To An Adult?
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- Hiv Neg And Poz Relationships
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.