Dec 11, 2011
hi, what is therapeutic vaccine remune? is it successful in trials? thanks...
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Remune was a candidate therapeutic vaccine- it was withdrawn from further clinical development many years ago after disappointing initial results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Dose Of Remeron For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- My Boyfriend Has Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv When Blood Touches Your Skin?
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Blistering?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.