Dec 11, 2011
hi, what is therapeutic vaccine remune? is it successful in trials? thanks...
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Remune was a candidate therapeutic vaccine- it was withdrawn from further clinical development many years ago after disappointing initial results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Deep Kissing And Sucking Neck Hiv Risk
- Do Pimples Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Does Hepatitis C Delay Hiv Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.