Dec 11, 2011
hi, what is therapeutic vaccine remune? is it successful in trials? thanks...
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Remune was a candidate therapeutic vaccine- it was withdrawn from further clinical development many years ago after disappointing initial results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Origin Of Herpes Virus?
- What Is The Bacteria That Causes Gonorrhea?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Are The Ways You Can Get Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Aids Or Hpv From Open Mouth Kissing?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.