Dec 11, 2011
Hello again Dr Young!!
I just have a question about a juice (noni), some HIV + ppl are taking it and they said that is very good for the inmune system , they feel great after they started to drinking this .
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There are no quality scientific studies that suggests that noni juice has any benefit to the immune system.
I'd not waste my time on this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In The Atmosphere?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- Would Herpes Show On A Pap Smear If You Are Not Having A Breakout
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.